Follow for mee :)

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Chapter 7 - Never Ending

Thank God it's Saturday because after last night's crazy ass events I was not ready to go back to school. My man took a life, Kalani became a young woman, and when I got home Chris confessed him and Janetta had unprotected sex and was very nervous because she missed her period. What the hell? I already know come Monday it's gone be wayyyy more shit to deal with, with JB being dead and everything. Man, when does the drama end?
"Girl what are you thinking about?" Catalina asked distracting me from my thoughts.
"All the shit that went down the past couple of months. It's only November and it's been sooooo much freaking drama. I never had so much drama in my life." I spoke as I exhaled a sigh.
"Girl, it's only going to get more and more hectic. We're grown and this is what grown folks go through." Catalina spoke sounding all too much like Kaylyn, but I dare not tell her that.
"Yeah, well not me. After high school I'm done with this drama shit." I spoke as the Chinese woman began to massage my feet, taking me to pure paradise.
"I hear that. Matter of fact after I whoop Kaylyn's ass, I'm done with drama." Catalina spoke with a chuckle. Sonya is too busy in heaven to worry about our conversation, and I'm soon about to join her. To hell with all this drama.

"BITCH I COULD KILL YOU!!!" I heard someone yell, and as I opened my eyes I saw Kaylyn looking dead at me with her new friends holding her back.
"Excuse me?!" I asked standing up, luckily the woman just finished my pedicure.
"I know it was that little man of yours who killed JB last night!!" She spoke as she tried to charge at me. Her stomach looked flatter than normal.
"Bitch I don't know what you're talking about. But you lucky I can't whoop yo pregnant ass for interrupting my relaxation day with my girls." I spat
"FYI bitch, I had a miscarriage a week ago so it ain't nothing but air and opportunity." She spoke still trying to charge at me. Damn! I'm sorry for her lost but this bitch better lower her tone before I break her damn neck.
"Oh hell yeah! Now's my chance." Catalina spoke charging at Kaylyn, but was quickly stopped in her tracks by me.
"Let's just settle this in the parking lot." I spoke pulling out a $50 and handing it to the woman who did my nails. We can do a 1 on 1, it's 3 of us and 3 of them. Even though, I don't have beef with the other girls we can definitely turn this into a brawl. We all stepped outside and took off our shit. As soon as I got my left hoop off Kaylyn charged at me and grabbed me by my hair. Dammit! I should've been on guard.
"Bitch get off me." I spoke struggling to turn loose from Kaylyn's grip. This bitch was stronger than I thought. I always imagined what it was like to fight her, and now I guess I got my answer. Finally I managed to get away from her grip. As soon as I gained my balance back Kaylyn swung on me, which I quickly dodged sending a quick jab to her eye, which she quickly returned to my nose. And it was on from there.

I must've blacked out because I only remember bits and pieces of the incident. Like me on top of Kaylyn punching her face in, getting picked up by the police, handcuffed, and thrown in the back of a cop car with Sonya and Catalina next to me. All I know now is that I'm sitting in the holding cell waiting on my turn to use the phone. What the hell did I get myself into? Finally it was my turn to use the phone. But I don't know if I should call my parents or call Rico. My parents can get me the best lawyer ever if this case goes to trial but Rico should know about my whereabouts before he starts to worry. I just closed my eyes and let my fingers dial whichever number.
"Hello?" Rico answered surprised.
"Hey baby." I sighed.
"Bae? Where the hell you at? Don't tell me you're in jail?!" he yelled.
"Yup, I am." I sighed again. I can't believe it.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!! Don't move I'll be right there." He yelled. Um, yeah like I'm going somewhere.
"Okay bae." I spoke not wanting to argue at this time. Hopefully I can be released tonight. I stepped aside and let Catalina use the phone. I sat back on the bench and touched my bloody swollen lip. Damn! This shit hurts.
******************
"Aaliyah Gonzalez, Catalina Smith, and Sonya Mustafa, you ladies are free to go." A female cop called out to us as we all got up and grabbed our things.
"You're letting us go just like that?" Sonya asked. I don't care why they were letting us go I was just happy to get out of that smelly ass holding cell.
"Yeah, consider yourselves lucky. I hope you ladies stay out of trouble." The cop spoke as we walked pass.
As we walked down the hall towards the front door I heard Rico's voice.
"Baby!!" I called out as I ran up to hug him.
"Are you okay?" He asked looking at my bruises. I can't tell if mine or his are worse all I know is that I'm not done with Kaylyn. I don't think she's learned her lesson yet, and I'm definitely the one who's going to teach her.

No comments:

Post a Comment