Follow for mee :)

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chapter 5 - Brand New

After I got my girl the hell out of dodge, we all left school early. I took Sonya and Catalina to the nail salon to calm down and what better way to do that than with full sets and pedicures. Rico, Jason, and Cameron went their separate ways but we're all going to meet back up at Rico's house later to discuss a rationale payback on Kaylyn. Rico was seeing red bout time we left from the little confession Kaylyn made, and I know he won't let it go until he made whoever Kaylyn enforced realize not to fuck with his own. Catalina on the other hand is tripping hard as hell still, she really insists on killing Kaylyn despite her carrying a seed.
"That bitch is lucky as hell you grabbed my arms, because I was not letting go." Catalina spoke popping her gum loudly causing heads to turn.
"Yeah, we're all lucky. Nobody wants you to go to jail especially over a dumb broad like Kaylyn. So just get the thought of killing her outta your head." I spoke trying to speak some words of wisdom to my girl but she's not hearing it, I guess her and Jason are just alike.
"I don't give a damn, I want that bitch dead." Catalina spoke as we sat waiting for our turns at the table.
"Catalina, honestly I want her dead just as you do for what she did to my cousin but I don't think taking another life would be right. Her baby is going to do enough suffering being born to that beach as it is, I don't think we should end his or her life before it even started. Who knows how great the baby will turn out?" Sonya spoke. The look on Catalina's face made me think it was finally getting through to her.
"You're right Sonni. But once that baby drop, she's done!" Catalina spoke as her hazel eyes grew more fierce. My girl was serious about her statement and apart of me feels sorry for Kaylyn. But she brought alllll of this upon herself, Tony's death included. But enough about her it's time to relax with my home girls.
************************************
"Man that bitch has definitely got one coming to her. On my soul." Rico spoke as he exhaled smoke. "I don't see how you were friends with that bitch in the first place Aaliyah." he spoke as he took another hit and passed it to me.
"Baby, I had no idea she would be so grimy, she seemed cool as hell when we met." I spoke as I did a french inhale. The shit we was smoking was some Grade A. That's another plus of living in Cali. "All I know is, she fucked up big time!" I spoke passing the blunt to Jason.
"I'm not really worried about her tho, cuz I know you gon handle that. Only thing I'm really focused on is the niggas who shot me." Jason spoke hitting the blunt hard and talking to Catalina.
"I feel you bro, them niggas fucked up big time. And once I find them niggas it's beyond done my nigga." Rico declared.
"I only known ya'll niggas for a short period of time but I feel that what happened is very fucked up. And I just wanna let ya'll know if you need me I'm down for the ride." Cameron spoke much to Rico and Jason's approval.
"Good looking homie." Jason spoke before passing the blunt to Catalina.
"And bae you already know I'm down for the ride too. I have no problem with putting a bullet in a nigga or a bitch for you." Catalina spoke as she blew smoke through her nose.
"See that's why you wifey, you got my back girl." Jason said kissing Catalina.
"Are you down Aaliyah?" Rico asked facing me, his eyes red as hell. Killing someone goes against all I believe in but for my baby I guess I could crack a few heads without someone dying.
"Of course, just don't expect me to kill anyone." I spoke kissing Rico.
"Honestly I didn't expect you to, I'm just glad your down to support me even if I do." Woah!! I wasn't agreeing to be down for that.
"Um, aren't you being a little irrational Rico?" I asked.
"Nope, completely rational, these niggas gone get theirs no doubt plus a brand new coffin to match." Rico spoke as he took the blunt from Cameron. Damn! I guess I can't change Rico's mind no matter what.
"Ok, baby. I'll accept you." For now. But I know once this is over with Rico will see it in his conscious that is was wrong. Dios or no Dios in his life, Rico still has a good heart.
***********************
The next two days were uneventful and still no luck in finding who it was that paralyzed Jason. Whoever these niggas are, must be pretty lowkey to the streets because nobody knows anything. We all eliminated that it was Tony's brothers due to them all being in the army fighting overseas, we know it's not Jamarion or Robert because their some punks, so our suspects could be anybody. All I know is, I'm over this whole drama thing, I just wanna be able to chill with my crew with no more bullshit.

"Hola clase. Today's assignment is for all the Senior students to pair up with mis estudiantes de primer año from Spanish I and have them follow you around for a week, and teach them all the things you learned over your years." My Spanish teacher Mrs. Hernandez spoke. This should be fun. "They will be coming in shortly. I'll let you all pick who you want to mentor." Just as Mrs. Hernandez finished her statements, in walked the freshmen. They all looked around at us, and I could tell they were nervous. My classmates and I walked over to mingle with them. I walked over to a skinny Hispanic girl with long black hair and green eyes. She was beautiful. "Hola, mi nombre es Aaliyah, ¿y tu?" I asked greeting her. She looked at me as she thought of what to say. "Hola, mi nombre es Rosalinda. Como estas?" She asked. I was impressed.
"Muy bien, gracias. ¿Y tu?" I spoke back.
She shrugged her shoulders and responded "Asί , asί."
"¿por qué? I asked.
"Porque mi abuelo muriό el Viernes." She spoke as she hung her head down in sadness.
"Lo siento." I spoke hugging her. I felt sorry for her, and I just met her. I know how it felt when I lost my grandfather my freshman year as well. It was quite hard; me and my abuelito were very close.
"Está bien." She spoke with a smile. This girl knew a lot more Spanish then I expected her to know. This assignment is going to be easy.
**********************
After school Rico and I were both off work and decided it was time for us to chill together, just us. Rico said he had a surprise for me and I had no idea what, but it better be something good if he's making us drive separate cars to his house, burning hella gas.
Once we got to Rico's house he called me over to his car to view my surprise. And much to my liking it was some 15" Alpine subwoofers. I can't believe this boy just bought me some subs. I've been wanting some for a while but never saved my money up to buy any. With Rico working at Subway with me and for the car shop he was still rolling in hella money even with giving up his weed hustle.
"What do you think baby?" Rico asked kissing me.
"I love them bae, now who's going to hook them up?" I asked.
"The same nigga who hooked mine up, me." Rico responded smiling.
"Ok. Well get to hopping. I want all the chill time we can get while we're alone." I don't know where his mom or little sister is but I'm just glad we're alone. I got something brand new I wanna try on Rico, and I don't need anyone messing up our alone/sex time.

No comments:

Post a Comment