MrsDjFolks- The moment you all have been waiting for Chapter 1 to Part 2, it wasn't so long was it? :)
"Wheww I'm so freaking relieved I'm not pregnant." I spoke out loud as I looked at the negative sign on the pregnancy test. I immediately began to thank God because He knew I was not ready for a baby. Let me call Rico and let him know the good news.
"Hey baby." I spoke into the receiver.
"Hey sexy." He responded.
"I'm pregnant." I spoke.
"WHAAAATTT?!" Rico yelled.
"Yeah I know right. I was just as shocked as you." I lied. I had to fight back the smile and laugh I was getting ready to crack.
"Damn, that's crazy baby."
"Yeah I know something even crazier." I said smiling hard.
"What love?" Rico asked.
"I'm lying to you. I ain't pregnant baby." I said laughing. But I didn't hear Rico laugh not even a little.
"Why would you do that to me?" He asked sounding angry.
"I don't know baby, I thought it would be funny. I'm sorry if I upset you." I responded feeling bad.
"It wasn't funny but it is funny that you thought I was mad." He responded now laughing.
"Ok, ok, I admit you got me baby. But that's what I get I guess." I responded.
"Yeah now let's get off the phone so we can get some rest." Rico stated.
"Ok, but before we get off I wanna let you know, my parents are coming home tomorrow so I want you to meet them. You can come home with me after school and have dinner with us. Since my parents are coming home it's only right we have fiesta bienvenido a casa cooked by yours truly." I responded smiling.
"Sure that sounds cool to me. I can't wait to meet the parents who birthed the love of my life."
"Awww." I blushed. "Sorry you couldn't have met them sooner."
"It's fine baby, I understand they are very hard working."
"Yeah that's true but let's get off the phone now and get some rest. Goodnight I love you baby."
"Goodnight I love you too bae." Rico responded before I hung up.
**************************************************
"Hola mami y papi. Te extrañé." I spoke as soon as I came into the door.
"Nosotros también te extrañamos." My mom responded.
"Who is your friend Mija?" My father asked eyeing Rico.
"Hola. Me llamo es Rico. Y Soy el novio de Aaliyah." Rico responded impressing my parents.
"Oh, so you know your Spanish aye?" My father asked.
"Sί , mucho." Rico responded.
"That's excellent. How long have you two been together?"
"2 1/2 months." I responded.
"Oh sorry we haven't met sooner. But my name is Angelina and this is my husband Nathaniel." My mom spoke holding her hand out for Rico to shake, as Rico shook her hand, my father did the same.
"Alright you'll have more time to grill Rico once I start on the dinner." I spoke walking into the kitchen. I could tell it was going to be a good night, they were already off to a good start.
No comments:
Post a Comment